PayPal is becoming more and more popular as a bingo deposit method. Its availability and ease of use make it an incredibly popular payment method. if you’re a UK bingo player looking for the best PayPal bingo sites then you’ve you come the right place! This page shows you only the top online bingo sites which allows you to deposit and withdraw using PayPal.
Why Use a Bingo Sites With PayPal?
Online bingo sites that are popular with UK players usually offer their customers several ways to fund their accounts. However, while credit card and debit card methods like Visa and MasterCard are readily available, it’s not always as common to see e-wallets such as Paypal, Neteller, and Skrill accepted.
As e-wallets have quickly become the preferred way for people to pay for goods and services online in a safe, fast, convenient and secure manner, we’ve scoured the internet to find our readers the best bingo sites that accept Paypal.
But, if you’re not already using this particular banking method, what are the main reasons why you should start doing so in place of other methods?
The top five reasons to use a PayPal bingo site UK
- Convenience. Most people have a Paypal account, and it’s a handy alternative to credit and debit cards, particularly when you’re making online purchases as all you have to do is enter your login and password prior to completing each transaction;
- Security is one of the biggest reasons that so many players choose to use e-wallets. You don’t need to supply the bingo sites with any of your card details or even own a debit/credit card, which makes it one of the most secure ways to fund your online bingo experience;
- Sign of a trustworthy site. Only fully verified bingo sites (and online merchants) are allowed to offer Paypal as a payment method. So, provided that the bingo brand you choose to play displays the UK Gambling Association logo to indicate that it’s properly licensed and regulated, the presence of the Paypal logo can be considered an extra sign of approval.
- Speed is another reason why Paypal is such a popular banking option for players at online bingo sites. You can not only fund your account instantly, but you can also enjoy the fastest withdrawal processing times, and once your winnings arrive in your e-wallet, you can cash them out straight to your bank account. Plus, it only takes a maximum of two hours and often less time for your funds to arrive in your bank account.
- Buyer protection. Paypal offers its customers buyer protection. So, if you were to make a deposit at an untrustworthy casino, there’s the potential to claim your money back if you can provide the company with sufficient evidence.
Recommended PayPal bingo sites with bonus
These are the best PayPal bingo sites for UK players. These online bingo sites which accept PayPal payments are included based on bingo experience, bonus on offer and popularity in the UK.
Please Gamble Responsibly! New Customer Offer, T&C’s Apply, Wager Requirements Apply 18+.
ThumbsUpBonus.com is a free to access, independent UK Online Gambling offers website, that offers news, guides and offers from only reputable UK gaming sites. Visitors should be aware that that the operator may receive affiliate and advertising revenue.
How to use PayPal at an Online Bingo Site?
Using Paypal to deposit and withdraw at bingo sites is extremely easy. The first thing you need is a PayPal account, this is done by
- Logging onto PayPal.com and signing up
- Complete the form and set up a password
- Confirm your email and log in.
- Connect your card or bank to your new PayPal account
Depositing at an online Bingo Site Using PayPal.
Once the above is completed and you have created your PayPal account, you are then ready to deposit. You must first login (if you already have a bingo account) or select the best bingo site for you from our list above. Once logged in to making a deposit is done by
- Click on the “deposit” or”deposit funds” – located somewhere within your home dashboard (differs per online bingo site)
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Confirm the amount**
- Select PayPal which then takes you out of the bingo site to the PayPal login page.
- Log in using your PayPal login details
- Confirm payment and amount (still within PayPal’s site)
- Once confirmed you will be taken back to the bingo site where payment will be confirmed***.
**Some online bingo sites have steps 3 and 4 within 1 page.
***Sometimes the page can fail to redirect you back to the bingo site. If this happens there is a link at the bottom of the page in step 6 which will take you back to the bingo site and confirm payment.
Using PayPal to withdraw from an Online Bingo site.
Hopefully by the time you want to withdraw it will be a huge a win! To do this is simple. (some bingo sites will only allow withdrawals to the same PayPal account used to make the deposit.)
- Click on “withdraw” or “withdraw funds
- Select PayPal option
- Enter amount you wish to withdraw
- Confirm withdrawal.
Alternatives to PayPal that Bingo Sites Accept.
PayPal isn’t the only payment option available to Bingo player, there are many many other third-party payment options to choose from. NETELLER, Skrill and EcoPayz are all other suitable alternatives to PayPal. They work in the exact same way as PayPal but for 1 major difference. Where PayPal is excellent to shop online, the other 3 options all have PrePaid MasterCards avaibale with means your able to spend any funds using a prepaid debit card.